Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Very Foreseeable End: Now.

I don't have much time left in the project. About negative one day. Sorry about the lack of closer warning, but the project is over! My teacher could very well be marking my work now, and looking over everything I've done. The work I've done is, basically, this blog. I can't really think of much to say after a few months of writing here, mostly my musings and mental tangents infused with some serious information. This was usually a short online search, and sometimes info from literature. What I really love about this blog is that I can just lay down everything on my mind and at worst I'll be briefly considered, then ignored. I think I've been able to commit to this fairly well because of it.

Finally, I'd like to thank some people at the end of this project. I thank my family, for looking over my shoulder every so often at what I'm doing. I thank my friends for not laughing when I gave them the link (though I don't know how many of them actually visited...). I give my dad special thanks for actually giving me the idea, prodding me constantly until I posted, and referencing me in his blog to get me started with a few people checking and more priority in Google. Last, but not necessarily least, to all the visitors to this site. Even if it was just a short click and many never came back, thanks for at least checking out the link after a search.

The blog will likely continue, but I don't yet know how. I could go into talking about physics, medicine, a broader view of science, or even stay in space. Whatever the final result is, I'm hoping I'll stay interested. Maybe this blog, with age, will be better maintained... the possibilities are endless. Endless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post as for me. It would be great to read more concerning this matter. Thanx for posting this material.
Sexy Lady
Girls for companionship in London