Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Awaiting an idea...

So far, my mind hasn't given me any bright ideas about what to do next. I can't say I'm too surprised, since I wasn't originally looking beyond the old project and hadn't thought of anything recently. I'm still interested in space and physics, as well as biology, math, and various other nerdy topics. I could also start blogging obsessively about DotA and FMP experiences, but then I'd get mauled by my parents and there are much better blogs about those. By people who play professionally and I'm not even doing it for school anymore. I don't really know what to blog about that I don't feel has been done before, though when it had to do with school it wasn't really about that to me. Suggestions would be fun from people who come here every so often, and maybe I'll get around to it (if people are interested in my gaming, that's surprising, intriguing, and I'll look into it more). Maybe I'll come up with something in there, or just something totally nonrelated to science (I don't think it's likely, but it's certainly possible).

Keep those comments coming!

No comments: